Motorcycle accident attorney in GA
According to Georgia state law, the person who hit you and caused your injuries (the at-fault driver) is responsible for paying any damages they caused. If multiple parties are responsible for the accident, they may share legal responsibility. This means that each party handles a percentage of the losses.
To recover compensation, injured victims must prove the facts of the case
- The other driver caused the accident
- The accident caused damages
- The value of damages justifies the compensation amount.
It’s not easy to prove your innocence when it comes to a motorcycle accident. That’s why the victim should get in touch with a Buckhead motorcycle accident lawyer
for help. A lawyer may be able to help you in many ways, including:
- Gathering evidence at the scene of the accident
- Using the police report to guide investigations
- Finding witnesses and collecting their testimonies
- Identifying nearby surveillance footage and getting copies of the recordings